Sunday, April 20, 2014

C4K April Summary

Angelica's Blog
Angelica's latest blog post was titled "Angelica Faifai." She talked about how she was in some kind of dance group called the jump jam group, she said she loved hip- hop out of all of the dances they done. Angelica said they danced to the songs mission impossible and don't stop wriggling. I am a dancer myself of 18 years so I could relate to her blog post which was nice because I haven't really related to any of my C4K's before.
My Response:
Hey Angelica, my name is Lauren Reid and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. Your jump jam group sounds fun and entertaining. I can relate to your blog post because I have danced since I was two years old and I am now a dance teacher. I also love hip- hop like you because you can dance to the beat of the music. Keep up the good work and never stop dancing if you love it, Lauren Reid

"Efa-Lata Went to the Zoo"
Efa-Lata is a year 2 student at the Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Her Blog post was titled "Efa- Lata went to the zoo!" She drew a picture of an animal and then made a video telling her story about the day she went to the zoo. She says that her and her mom went to the zoo to see all of the animals and then they went to Burger King. I did not know that they had a Burger King in New Zealand. She says that she had fun
My Response:
Hey Efa-Lata, My name is Lauren Reid and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I like your drawing of when you went to the zoo. It sounds like you had a fun day going to the zoo and eating at Burger King. I like Burger King also. Great Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment