Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4T Summary for April

Venspired.com
This blog was absolutely amazing. Out of all of the blogs I have commented on for my C4T's, this one is by far my favorite. The blog post I decided to comment on first was called "Super Resources." This was a blog filled with all kinds of links to Glogster.com and also a lot of links that had to do with outer space. This intrigued me to read every link she provided.
My Comment:
Hey! My name is Lauren Reid and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I love your blog! I just recently started using glogster and I think it is a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. Some of your links helped me see some new things and learn some new things also. I especially liked this post in particular because I am OBSESSED with outer space. As soon as I get my masters in Education then I plan on becoming an Astrophysicist to work for NASA or in a college. My favorite link that you provided was the mars activity guide, I will be saving the link to your blog,
Lauren

Venspired.com
WOW!!! This is amazing! It’s good to know that there are still good hearted people in this corrupted world we live in today. “Human innovation and thinking will determine what our future looks like,” this statement could not be more true! The world is so technological now and it is helping people do things that they couldn’t do 10 years ago. I have been discovering all kinds of assistive technologies lately being used around the world. I have been inspired! Thank you, Lauren Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment